Watch and Learn the Power of Deltek Acumen Suite of Applications (Brief Demonstration)
Learn how to do a swift, yet effective schedule quality assessment! Increase project predictability! Easy risk analysis leading to team alignment!
Deltek Acumen: Fuse, Risk, and 360
Rufran C. Frago, CEO and Founder of PM Solution Pro, a Deltek Partner, will help you discover the easiest way to improve project schedule quality using Acumen Fuse, Risk, and 360. Join him in this short ten minutes introductory video on-demand webinar. Be prepared to be amazed seeing the amazing power of Acumen!
This video presentation is a preview of the courses that will subsequently be offered by PM Solution Pro Continuing Education on the following management tools knowledge Areas:
1) Acumen Fuse
2) Acumen Risk
3) Acumen 360
4) Acumen Fuse/Risk/360 in One Course Package
Rufran will demonstrate how project risk can be identified and mitigated the quickest possible way using Acumen Risk. He will guide you on how to achieve the most efficient path to project completion while bringing all team members on the same page (Acumen 360).
Deltek Acumen process of S1 to S5 maturity framework shall be explained. Rufran will highlight best practice tips and how to avoid major sticking points which makes learning difficult. Again, and take note: "You will accomplish all these goal and time-saving feats using but a single tool, the Deltek Acumen Suite of applications."
What can you expect?
- Learn how to take project analysis beyond simple checklists and resolve project shortcomings in minutes
- Appreciate the kind of risk analytic that eliminate the statistical and logical challenges of typical risk models
- Understand schedule scenarios with an interactive acceleration engine and complete your projects faster
- Learn how Acumen forensic module makes progress and update assessment a cinch. The other party to your contract will freeze in awe as to how you found out all the hidden issues in so such a short time.
- Identify contingencies, achievability of the overall schedule or, in other words, the probability of your project being completed on schedule and within budget.
- Increased ability to pinpoint and handle critical schedule driver, critical risk drivers, duration risk sensitivities, and other useful derivative information the project decides
- Once properly set-up, with your newly found knowledge, Acumen will give you the power to manage what would sometime take take days and even weeks of analysis to complete. You will learn to avoid the pains and the struggles analyzing and synthesizing from scratch every time.
BOOKS AUTHORED BY RUFRAN FRAGO
- Risk-based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective.ISBN 978-0-9947608-0-7.Canada
- Plan to Schedule, Schedule to Plan.ISBN 978-0-9947608-2-1.Canada
- How to Create a Good Quality P50 Risk-based Baseline Schedule.ISBN 978-0-9947608-1-4.Canada
- Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (Traditional Method).ISBN 978-0-9947608-3-8.Canada
Rufran C. Frago, P. Eng., PMP, CCP, PMI-RMP, is the Founder/Business and Project Consultant of PM Solution Pro, a Canadian company focusing on all business-related risk-based management consulting products and services. He has many years of international professional work experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Oleo-chemicals, Sugar Refining, Manufacturing, Utilities/Nuclear, Consulting, and Education. He has worked with several multinational companies in various parts of the world (Location: Asia, Middle East, Canada, and North Africa). His expertise includes project management, risk analysis, risk-based planning & scheduling, cost management, auditing, maintenance, operation, EH&S, and reliability engineering. He is interested in providing solutions and innovations to all clients and stakeholders.
Rufran is the author of the following books: 1) Risk-Based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective ISBN 978-0-9947608-0-7 (Canada), How to Create a Good Quality P50 Risk-based Baseline Schedule ISBN 978-0-9947608-1-4.Canada, Plan to Schedule, Schedule to Plan ISBN 978-0-9947608-2-1.Canada, Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (Traditional Method) ISBN 978-0-9947608-3-8 (Canada), and RISK, What are you? The Risk Management Poem: Children's Book for all Professionals, ISBN 978-0-9947608-4-5 (Canada).
He has diplomas in Petroleum Refinery Maintenance, BS Mechanical Engineering, and BS Management Engineering. He has completed Computer Technician Program, Applied Project Management Professional program, Professional Management Program major in Construction Administration and Risk Management.
He is a self-taught artist who loves landscape painting, free-hand drawing, portraiture, cartooning, video editing, and a few others. The author wants to share his knowledge to all and to leave behind some form of legacy, most especially to his wife, children, and lovely grandchildren, Eva and Mia.